The Dutch Festival is back on...
Our festival will be officially opened 10am by our Patron and Consul for the Netherlands Willem Ouwens.
Live music will start at 10.30 by Dutch Treat.
Klompen dancing demonstrations will be at 12noon and 3pm. After each of the demonstrations children are invited to join in with several Dutch dance games.
We also have over 60 meters of market stalls, a bouncy castle (gold coin donation) and face painting (gold coin donation).
Our kitchen will be serving wonderful Dutch meals such as;
- Rodekool met gehaktbal
- Boerenkool met worst
- Zuurkool met worst
- Nasi Goreng
- Kroketten met patat & sla
- Lekkerbekje met patat & sla
- Gerookte ham
- Jonge kaas
- Pitjes (komijnen) kaas
- Oude kaas
Outside is a snack station with;
- Broodje Kroket
- Broodje Fricandel
- Broodje Fricandel speciaal
We'll also have a Haring kar!!!
And fantastic home made Apeltaart, moorkoppen and Boterkoek. Be quick for these as this will sell out!!!
At 4pm the band will change and Mustang country will take over and play until festival closing about 7pm.
The bar will be open all day, with full range of drinks. The drinks stall in the beer garden will have Heineken, softdrinks and fruit drinks.
Things to note:
- Extra parking will be available across the street on grass field, managed by Rotary parking attendance who will like to collect Gold coin donations for their great causes.
- Please join our celebrations of the Dutch Queen's Birthday, enjoy our hospitality and food, and have a great time!
Your festival committee,